The best way to get the "feel" of a school is to visit it -- ideally in session!
Our Admissions Team is happy to provide your family with a personal tour. Please REGISTER to schedule an appointment for a tour. Tours during the summer of 2022 are being offered on Mondays and Fridays at 10:00 a.m. on June 3, 6, 10, 13, 17 and July 11, 15, 18, 22. If you have any questions regarding tours in June, please contact Emily Clavin; for July, contact Charles Wade.
During the school year, students can also have an authentic experience for a day by scheduling a Shadow Day (see below). Let us know how we can serve your family.
Do you think you might want to become a Knight? Get the inside scoop on a typical day at Pope during a Shadow Day. The day is specifically designed to give prospective students a first-hand experience of a full academic day. PLEASE NOTE: Shadow Days will begin on August 22, 2022.
- Arrive at Pope by 9:00 a.m. and meet your Pope Prep Student Shadow Ambassador. The admissions team will choose a Pope student for you to shadow, or, if you have a friend who is a current student at Pope, you can shadow him/her.
- Attend a full day of academic classes until 1:00 p.m. This includes eating lunch with your Shadow Ambassador along with the Pope Prep student body. You will also take an entrance exam appropriate to your grade level and have a short interview with a member of the admissions team.
- Participation in the classroom is encouraged! You will experience extraordinary instruction from our faculty.
- During your visit, individual contact with a teacher, coach, club moderator, or academic department chair may be arranged. Let us know who you would like to meet!
- Shadow Days are intended for students who are considering enrollment at Pope Prep for the next academic school year.
- Dress for success and wear gender-appropriate uniform type clothing (polo and khaki pants). You can also wear your current school uniform. Jeans (without holes) and appropriate t-shirts may be worn on Fridays.
Schedule your Shadow Day Visit TODAY!
- You must have already created an Admissions Portal account before you can schedule a Shadow Day. You can verify your account HERE.
- If you have created an Admissions Portal account, then you may schedule your Shadow Day HERE.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at (615) 590-6005.