Join us in congratulating members of the junior class recently inducted into the NHS.
Spring 2023 Admissions Events
Taste & See Prospective parents are invited to join us for a Taste & See breakfast and school tour on January 30. The program begins with breakfast at 9:30 a.m., followed by conversations with Pope Prep administrators, teachers, and coaches and a campus tour. Please share the Taste & See Reservation Form with families who may be interested.
Our Admissions Team is happy to provide your family with a personal tour. Please REGISTER to schedule an appointment for a tour. If you have any questions regarding tours, please contact Charles Wade.
During the school year, students can also have an authentic experience for a day by scheduling a Shadow Day (see below). Let us know how we can serve your family.
Do you think you might want to become a Knight? Get the inside scoop on a typical day at Pope during a Shadow Day. The day is specifically designed to give prospective students a first-hand experience of a full academic day.
- Arrive at Pope by 7:45 a.m. to take your entrance exam and sit for your Student Interview.
- Meet your Pope Prep Student Shadow Day host. The Admissions Team will choose a Pope student for you to shadow, or if you have a friend who is a current student at Pope, you can shadow him/her.
- Attend a full day of academic classes until 1:45 p.m. This includes eating lunch with your Shadow Day host along with the Pope Prep student body.
- Participation in the classroom is encouraged! You will experience extraordinary instruction from our faculty.
- During your visit, individual contact with a teacher, coach, club moderator, or academic department chair may be arranged. Let us know who you would like to meet!
- Shadow Days are intended for students who are considering enrollment at Pope Prep for the next academic school year.
- Dress for success! Boys should wear khaki pants with a polo or button-down shirt. Girls should wear nice pants and an appropriate top or polo. Boys and Girls should wear solid-colored tennis shoes. No hoodies, tank tops, t-shirts with advertising, jeans, leggings/yoga pants, or pants with holes. You can also wear your current school uniform.
Schedule your Shadow Day Visit TODAY!
- You must have already created an Admissions Portal account before you can schedule a Shadow Day. You can verify your account HERE.
- If you have created an Admissions Portal account, then you may schedule your Shadow Day HERE.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office at (615) 590-6005.