We have provided you a quick reference of our safety protocols. If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Effective 12/31/21 parents will determine whether their child will wear a mask at school.
December 31, 2021
A letter from Dr. Rebecca Hammel, Superintendent of Catholic Schools
RE: Protocols and clarifications about the new CDC guidelines
Protocols effective October 27, 2021
- When should I keep my student home?
- What type of test should my student receive?
- How long should my student stay home after receiving a positive COVID-19 test?
- How does my student return to school and all school-related activities?
- After my student tests positive, could further testing reduce the number of days they must isolate?
- What about siblings?
- What if a student feels sick during the school day?
Although there are no late penalties for missing work during a student's absence, the more students can do to keep up with work will be beneficial in easing stress and the amount of make-up work when students return.